Online 'Pre-Registration' With The Practice
As medical records can take months to reach us from a patients previous Doctor, the Department of Health requires that all new patients over the age of five years be offered an appointment to record data relevant to their own personal medical care.
When you attend for your New Patient Registration appointment with our practice nurse, it would be most helpful if you could please bring:
- Medical Card with Health & Care Number
- Registration form either:
- HS200 (NI internal transfers & GB Transfers) OR
- HSCR1 (New entrants to the UK) providing necessary supporting documentation as detailed on each form.
- The completed questionnaire with a list of current medication from previous GP
You may print off a registration form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.