ERNE HEALTH CENTRE PUBLIC NOTICE
CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC UPDATE
Due to concerns regarding COVID 19 Coronavirus, it is with regret that we have to introduce some new measures in order to minimise footfall in the surgeries and reduce the potential spread of the virus to vulnerable patients, and thereby endeavour to keep our GP services operational.
In these unprecedented times, your ongoing understanding and patience with changes that we will be putting in place is much appreciated.
These measures are needed to minimise the risk of the virus spreading and are being taken in your best interests and allow us to tend to our more vulnerable patients.
Our staff will work as normal.
If you have an urgent medical need, we would wish to reassure you that you will still be seen following telephone assessment
- Do not come to the Practice unless you have firstly phoned the Practice AND the DR has advised you to attend. Anybody with an existing appointment will be contacted by the Practice.
- Should you require urgent medical attention, please phone the Practice.
- If you need advice about a blood test phone the Practice.
- If you need to request your authorised repeat medication, please phone the Practice.
- Doctors will be available for urgent medical advice and will see patients as needed AFTER telephone assessments.
- All prescriptions will be available at pharmacies for collection. Do not come to the GP reception desk to collect prescriptions.
We hope to resume normal service as soon as possible and appreciate your understanding, support and co-operation during this time.
Welcome to Dr Cathcart & Partners
We aim to provide you with as high a level of personal, continuing and up-to-date general medical care as we possibly can. We aim to do so in a courteous and efficient manner with the involvement of all our patients in their care wherever possible, including those programmes of care we provide, designed to promote good health in the longer term.
Our Practice premises are located in Lakeland Health Village, on Erne Road in Enniskillen. Access is available via Cornagrade Road and via the Irvinestown Road.
The practice covers an area of approximately six miles in all directions from the town. The main entrance, consulting rooms and toilets are suitable for disabled access.
The Health Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am until 5.15 pm each day. In the Practice we have seven doctors working in partnership. Drs Forster & Graham working full-time, and Drs Cathcart, Richey, Jentsch, Armstrong and Connor working part-time.
We now offer our patients an on-line facility to order repeat prescriptions and make online appointments at our practice. For further details and to receive your own unique registration details please ask a member of staff.
Once you receive your own personal Patient ID and Registration Token, you can use these details to register and login by clicking on the link below.
(Site updated 26/08/2020)